Thursday, January 14, 2010

Home for and now home from the holidays


Christmas Eve brought us all together at my folks house for a wonderful evening of celebration, eating and laughter. Our granddaughters were especially scrumptious and cute.


Then we celebrated New Year's Eve at my sister and brother in-law's cabin in the North Georgia mountains.

Games and dancing dominated the evening. And a little snuggling with my niece Ryan and nephew Jake (who is now officially going by his middle name "Eli").


I love this picture. We are so excited that Eli is coming to live with us this summer and go to some cool Telluride Academy camp programs.

And then there was "EMT" Ryan, who learned from Aunt Sue how to take blood pressure. She actually does it right!

But come on, she's 11. So there had to be some fun while "manually stabilizing c-spine!"

Here's a rare shot of my sister and I actually wearing some color! We are both big fans of black and brown!

Throughout our stay in the ATL, we got to fight traffic, visit, and do some babysitting. Roxanne, who just turned 2 yrs old, loves books.


And hugs from Mimi.

Is it just me, or do these guys sort of look alike? (Jim & son Justin)

We ended our trip with Kaitlin's move to UGA. She has the actual move-in photos, but we like this one.

And a big thanks to my mom and dad who hosted us (and our two dogs!) for nearly three weeks!

Best wishes for a happy and healthy new year to you all, perhaps late, but genuine.

1 comment:

SZM said...

Oh, I loved reading this! So happy when I clicked on here and it was a new post! Great, great, great pics!