Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Thumb Spica Cast

That's the technical term, anyway, or "the pink cast."

Monday they will cut this one off, examine the stability of the thumb joint and let me know whether surgery to reattach the ligaments is recommended. Either way, I will end up back in another cast for several more weeks. Last time I had more than a dozen color choices, all but two (navy and clear) were bright neon in nature. I will be at a different office location, but I suspect I will have a color choice there as well and am looking for recommendations. Orange, sky blue or purple are the leading three. Look, when you are in this situation, you gotta look for anything at least mildly amusing, so roll with me here.

1 comment:

SZM said...

I heard on the Today show that orange will be a hot color for spring!