Sunday, March 8, 2009

Another great weekend!

We had a wonderful meal at Siam's Telluride before we saw Revolutionary Road at the Nugget Theater for Date Night Friday. It was fun to snuggle with Jim during the (bleak, but excellent) movie. We have recliners up in the den that don't allow for any snuggling. Just me and Riley in one recliner and Jim in the other.

Walked 6 miles in alternating snow pellets, sunshine and just strange weather on Saturday morning. Then I somehow filled my day with lots of household chores, cooking and a little Facebook here and there. Don't get me started. I keep finding long ago friends and colleagues (or they find me). Just last night as I was cooking salmon on the indoor grill, stinking up the house I might add, my intern supervisor from WNEV-TV Boston from 1986 found me. Takes time to catch up 23 years.

But I digress. Anyway, we enjoyed a quiet night at home last night, basketball, stinky salmon. Well Jim had a hamburger. He's more of a meat guy. This morning we did the same 6 mile walk in more classic Telluride sunshine. Both times the dogs somehow kicked up mud pellets to their underbellies and needed hosing off. Don't worry, we didn't blast them with our cold water. We took them to our friend's house who has a warm water bath set up just for doggies. Nice.

It's all nice.

We are now looking forward to our visit from our daughter Kaitlin and her boyfriend Jamie from Atlanta. We love company, especially our sweet family.

No comments: